IREC Vision Summit
Our inaugural Vision Summit was a visionary exploration of the pillar policies, practices and workforce training necessary to enable millions more Americans to benefit from clean energy.
Prominent national and state clean energy influencers lead thought-provoking expert panels and targeted outcome-driven discussions at this day-long event tailored for energy decision makers, advocates and educators.
NATIONAL CHALLENGES: States Drive Solutions
- What’s needed NEXT to make bold clean energy goals a reality for more states and more American consumers?
- What are the NEXT regulatory and workforce challenges and opportunities and where and how do they intersect?
- What state and national decision makers need to know NOW to enable more sustainable, resilient, secure electric power and distribution systems.
National Advisory Committee
- Nicole Enright | Institute for Sustainable Communities
- Sue Gander | National Governors Association
- Leia Guccione | Rocky Mountain Institute
- John Hall | Environmental Defense Fund
- Erica Mackie | GRID Alternatives
- Jacqueline Patterson | NAACP
- Dan Reicher | Stanford University
- Curtis Seymour | Energy Foundation
- John Shenot | Regulatory Assistance Project
- Kelly Speakes-Backman | Energy Storage Association
- Jen Szaro | Smart Electric Power Alliance
- David Terry | National Association of State Energy Officials
- Elaine Ulrich | U.S. Department of Energy
- Kerry Worthington | National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners
IREC increases access to sustainable energy and energy efficiency through independent, fact-based policy leadership, quality workforce development and consumer empowerment. Millions more Americans are able to enjoy the benefits of clean and efficient energy as a result of IREC’s thought-leading regulatory policy engagement and best practice resources. Working state by state, our unique work helps make affordable, reliable, sustainable clean and efficient energy possible, including for low-to moderate-income renters and multi-family dwellers, and in underserved communities.